Next Class: March 22-24, 2022
CNG technicians and station personnel are invited to sign up for upcoming maintenance and troubleshooting training sessions offered by CMD Energy Solutions. These 3-day sessions offer participants hands-on experience managing and monitoring an active CNG fueling station.
Sessions Will Cover:
- Station Maintenance for CNG Fueling Equipment
- Operating CNG Fueling Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance for CNG Fueling Equipment
- Classroom training with easy-to-follow instructions
- Thorough illustration and step-by-step directions
- Hands-on instruction on site at a CNG fueling station
- Hands-on practice and instruction at our test facility
- CNG Training Certificate upon completion
- CNG Basics
- Gas OVerview
- CNG Equpment Overview
- Time Fill
Next class starts March 22 – Sign up today !
Who Should Attend: Course is designed for CNG technicians and station personnel
Class Dates: March 22-24
Travel Day: March 21
Return Travel Day(s): March 24 (evening) or March 25
Cost: $1000/participant. Price includes service manual, lunch and snacks.
Location of Training: CMD Corporation, 3000 E Pershing Street, Appleton, WI – Ph: 1-800-626-0210
Recommended Accommodations: Cambria Hotel and Suites, 3940 N Gateway Drive, Appleton, WI –
Ph: 1-920-733-0101 (Ask hotel for CMD preferred rate.)
Call CMD at 1-800-438-7912 for more information, or email Ashley Nabbefeld, AES Call Center Lead with Tech Name, Tech Phone Number and Tech Email address.