CMD Energy Solutions prepares CNG technicians and station personnel in safe and effective operations, maintenance and troubleshooting of CNG station fueling equipment, delivering the CMD “Peace of Mind” promise to station owners, technicians and customers alike.
Who Should Attend? CNG training benefits CNG operators, mechanics, technicians, contractors, installation teams, project managers, site managers, owners, and anyone interested in growing their knowledge within their CNG service career.
About the Training. CMD’s 3-day training offers participants hand-on experience managing and monitoring an active CNG station.
- Classroom training with easy-to-follow instructions, including thorough illustrations and step-by-step direction
- Hands-on instruction on-site and at our test facility
- Training manual
- Monday start and Wednesday afternoon completion
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Location: CMD Technology Center in Appleton, Wisconsin
- CNG training certificate upon completion
- CNG Basics
- Gas Overview
- CNG Equipment Overview
Next Class: June 3, 2019
Cost: $750/participant. Price includes service manual, lunch and snacks.
Location of Training: CMD Corporaton, 3000 E Pershing Street, Appleton, WI – Ph: 1-800-438-7912
Recommended Accommodations: Cambria Hotel, 3940 N Gateway drive, Appleton, WI – Ph: 1-920-733-0101 (Ask hotel for CMD preferred rate)
Call 1-800-438-7912 or email Ashley Nabbefeld, CNG Call Center Lead, at [email protected].